Saturday, February 16, 2008

The F-word awards. First round voting has begun!



And... they're off! The first annual F-word Blog Awards are underway with the first round of voting beginning yesterday. OK... so I'm a day late.

This is a list of exceptional feminist blogs and bloggers. Included are categories in politics, activism, family, culture and humour which are administered exclusively by women.

You get one vote daily, so make it count and enjoy the best of the blogs. I am not going to give you a list of endorsements. Every blog listed is worth your attention and they all have great writing.

I will point out, however, that we are listed in the category The Support Bro. (Yer's truly, actually). My request to readers: Go vote.

Let's make this work and show the troops at A Creative Revolution that their work is well recognized.

Click here to get started. The categories are on the right-hand sidebar.

I'll put up a daily reminder.

No comments: