Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mike Duffy Porky Pig

Cast your mind back to the year 2000.

To the period of national mourning surrounding the death of Pierre Trudeau.

Remember that it was Mike Duffy who exercised his journalistic judgement in reminding Margaret Trudeau that the day was not just the day of Pierre's lying in state.

It was also the birthday of her dead son Michel.

This is Duffy's character. He apologized to her only because he knew the event had been witnessed and because he knew that the backlash against his network would be so vehement that he could lose his job. He did get suspended for a time anyway.

Mike Duffy is a very poor excuse for a human being.

Perhaps he's really Porky Pig.

This is where I was going to insert an avi of a video morph I've assembled.

I realized I'd better not. The network as well as the Duffous would sue me for everything I've got.

No comments: