Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I don't want you to believe in what I believe....

And I won't believe in what you believe simply because you don't believe in that which I don't believe...

Via JJ and ultimately Miss Vicky, we get this little gem.
“I don’t think we should be demeaning people in advertising at OC Transpo,” she said. “I think the words are offensive to everyone who believes in God, regardless of what religion they are. To me, as a Christian, it is demeaning. It grates on me.”
Demeaning?!

God? Who's god?

Ohhhh!!! YOUR god!

Your Christian god!!

Thanks for clearing that up for the rest of us.

Oh yes.... If you show up on the pages of a nationally accessible newspaper spouting your religion, expecting people to accept your superstitious belief as the "word", you have joined the ranks of Pat Robertson.

No comments: